Posts Tagged ‘insurance’
Our Oakland Auto Collision Center Weighs-In
Car accidents are one of the biggest hassles a driver can ever go through, especially when trying to recoup financial losses. Whether you are dealing with a minor bender fender or your car is totaled, it’s important to be aware of what to expect from your insurance company.Read the rest of this entry »
- Deal with the logistics of the aftermath of the crash (i.e. getting your car towed away
- and repaired; filing a police report, etc)
- Attend to medical concerns, be they simple bruises and lacerations or more serious
- problems like concussion or broken bones;
- Help others around you, including injured passengers or other drivers who got hurt;
- Deal with interested third parties, such as the police, insurance adjusters, your own
- insurance company, and possibly a Bay Area accident law firm;
- Deal with the emotional, logistical, and financial confusion created by the accident;
- Face long-term challenges, such as rehab or a personal injury lawsuit.
1. Check for injuries.
2. Call the police and file a police report.
3. Exchange information with all relevant parties.
4. Collect witness statements.
5. File an insurance claim.
6. Connect with an attorney.
7. Find an auto shop near you.
Shattuck Auto Collision Center is the best auto body shop in the East Bay! Specializing in dent removal, paint matching, frame work and working with your insurance. We also provide tow, pick-up, delivery and car rental for our customers. We are apart of the BBB, insured, certified, and have been in the auto body & paint business since 1965! Right here on the Oakland, Berkeley border.
To watch our video click link below.
Serving the East Bay, Oakland, and Berkeley.
3207 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94705