Posts Tagged ‘Shop’
- Deal with the logistics of the aftermath of the crash (i.e. getting your car towed away
- and repaired; filing a police report, etc)
- Attend to medical concerns, be they simple bruises and lacerations or more serious
- problems like concussion or broken bones;
- Help others around you, including injured passengers or other drivers who got hurt;
- Deal with interested third parties, such as the police, insurance adjusters, your own
- insurance company, and possibly a Bay Area accident law firm;
- Deal with the emotional, logistical, and financial confusion created by the accident;
- Face long-term challenges, such as rehab or a personal injury lawsuit.
1. Check for injuries.
2. Call the police and file a police report.
3. Exchange information with all relevant parties.
4. Collect witness statements.
5. File an insurance claim.
6. Connect with an attorney.
7. Find an auto shop near you.
Shattuck Auto Collision Center is the best auto body shop in the East Bay! Specializing in dent removal, paint matching, frame work and working with your insurance. We also provide tow, pick-up, delivery and car rental for our customers. We are apart of the BBB, insured, certified, and have been in the auto body & paint business since 1965! Right here on the Oakland, Berkeley border.
To watch our video click link below.
Serving the East Bay, Oakland, and Berkeley.
3207 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94705
46 years of Berkeley auto body repair excellence
On February 1, 2011 Shattuck Auto Collision celebrated 46 years in Berkeley and Oakland auto body business under the same family ownership and at the same location.
Shattuck Auto Collision Center provides complete collision auto body repair services in an environmentally correct setting with great emphasis on customer satisfaction. We have always been a leader in implementation of the newest auto body repair technologies providing the highest quality auto body repair service in the East Bay.
There have been many technology changes over the years, but our one constant is our excellent customer service. We will always take the extra step to make your collision repair project a positive experience. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff strives to provide the utmost in customer service. We work with all auto insurance companies and can assist you through the process.
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers and friends for giving us the opportunity to be of service to them over the last 46 years. We look forward to many more years to come.